Stevenson is a well-established business focused on the supply of construction materials. We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our friendly team. Based in Penrose this is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist with a bubbly personality and a ‘can do attitude’. This permanent full time position is available for an immediate start, and the hours of work are 8:00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
This pivotal role will look after reception, answering telephone calls, assisting with customer queries, and various administrative tasks with examples including: sales reporting, invoicing, payroll, and the ordering consumables.
A solid team player you’ll also have experience with:
- Providing great customer service and having a courteous and professional telephone manner
- A touch typist with sound computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure while performing a variety of tasks to achieve tight deadlines
We offer a great team environment and a competitive remuneration package that includes fully subsidised health insurance, and a generous Kiwisaver contribution. Please note that applicants will need to complete a pre-employment medical examination including drug screening.
Applicants must have the right to work legally in New Zealand.