We are currently looking for a full time Concrete Technician with a can-do attitude to join our team. The role will be based primarily out of our Takanini Concrete Plant. You will have access to a company vehicle during business hours as you will also be needed to provide technical services at our other sites across Auckland.
Previous experience working with concrete is preferred and relevant concrete testing qualifications a definite bonus, although we will train the right candidate for this role. In addition, you will need to understand the operational requirements of concrete production and delivery.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is happy to work variable hours
- Has a full NZ driver’s licence
- Will enjoy learning new areas of the concrete industry
- Is flexible to work across our Auckland plants
- Is hard working, and self-motivated
- Is committed to upholding our excellent health and safety record
As well as a great career opportunity, we offer a competitive remuneration package including up to 4% matched Kiwisaver and fully subsidised health insurance.
Applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening