Stevenson Concrete supplies a wide range of high-quality concrete surfaces and specialist concrete to architects, developers, trade and home owners.
An exciting new opportunity has become available within our Operations Team. Based at our Penrose site (with other work required in greater Auckland area as required), the role of Operations Support will cover a broad range of areas throughout the business. Ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career, this role will help you to develop your skills in all operational aspects of the business.
Coming from a concrete industry background, you will be involved in:
- Supporting our despatch team
- Concrete technician support
- Providing backup for batchers at our various plants
- Environmental, Health & Safety support at all our concrete plants
- Yard Coordinator support
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous concrete industry experience (essential)
- The ability to multitask
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- The ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Sound customer service
- A great sense of humour (this is a must, as we love to have a good laugh)
Applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
As we are looking to move quickly with our recruitment process, we will only be considering candidates located within New Zealand that also have in place their legal entitlement to work here.