Stevenson Concrete supplies a wide range of high-quality concrete surfaces and specialist concrete to architects, developers, trade and home owners.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our Operations team/Senior Management support teams. Based at our Penrose site (with other work in the greater Auckland area as required), the role of Concrete Administrator will cover a broad range of areas throughout the business including General Administration, Health & Safety (EHS), Sales, and elements of payroll.
This role is largely administrative but involves some hands-on elements and would suit someone with a strong administration background. Previous experience in the concrete industry would be preferred, but this is not essential as extensive training will be provided.
Your day to day role will include:
- Leave entry into excel spreadsheets/payroll system
- SOP (Safe Operating Procedure) document review and updates
- Uniform ordering and distribution
- Assist with entry into our customer management database
- Weekly EHS “WALK” to identify any EHS issues
- Capture & keep (concrete) Mix design templates up to date
- General ad hoc administration work
You will have experience with:
- Data entry/administration
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel in particular)
- The concrete industry (preferred)
- Customer service
- Multitasking and working autonomously
- Thriving in a team environment
At Stevenson, we offer great career pathways, as well as a competitive remuneration package that includes matched Kiwi Saver up to 4% and fully subsidised health insurance.
You will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
As we are looking to move quickly with our recruitment process, we will only be considering candidates located within New Zealand that also have in place their legal entitlement to work here.