We are currently seeking a reliable and dedicated Concrete Batcher for our new Drury concrete plant which is currently under construction and due for completion mid-2018. While waiting for the new plant to be operational you will be batching between our three other concrete yards at Penrose, East Tamaki and Takanini.
As part of our team your role will include the following tasks:
• Has previous experience working with concrete
• Is happy to work variable hours
• Have a full NZ driver’s licence
• Will enjoy learning new areas of the concrete industry
• Is flexible to work across our Auckland plants
• Is hard working, and self-motivated
• Is committed to upholding our excellent health and safety record
As well as a great career opportunity, we offer a competitive remuneration package including up to 4% matched KiwiSaver and fully subsidised health insurance.
Applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.