We are currently looking to employ an experienced Maintenance Fitter to be based at Drury Quarry. This is a day shift position working Monday to Friday with weekend work as required.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience maintaining quarry plant. While a Trade Certificate (in a mechanical trade) is preferable, we will consider applicant with proven and relevant experience. Welding skills will also be well regarded. You should be familiar with the preventative maintenance process and have a strong commitment to health and safety.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- An excellent attitude toward health and safety
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Work well with minimum supervision
- Be able to produce high quality work in a timely manner
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- Be willing to work extra hours when required.
- Demonstrate analytical & problem solving skills.