Stevenson Concrete supplies a wide range of high-quality concrete surfaces and specialist concrete to architects, developers, trade and home owners.
An exciting new opportunity has become available within our Operations Team. Based at our Penrose site (with other work in the greater Auckland area as required), this newly created role of Operations Support will cover a broad range of areas. Ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career, this role will help you to develop your skills in all operational aspects of the business.
Coming from a concrete industry background, you will be involved in:
- Providing backup for Batchers at our various plants
- Providing critical support to our:
- Despatch team
- Concrete Technicians
- Environmental, Health & Safety team
- Yard Coordinators
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous concrete industry experience (essential)
- The ability to multitask
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- The ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent Customer Service
- A great sense of humour is a must as we love to have a good laugh
As well as a great career opportunity, we offer a competitive remuneration package including up to 4% matched Kiwisaver, fully subsidised health insurance and a variety of well-being programmes.
Applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
As we are looking to move quickly with our recruitment process, we will only be considering candidates located within New Zealand that also have in place their legal entitlement to work here.