Operating as part of the Stevenson Construction Materials Group, Stevenson Laboratory specialises in providing fast turnaround bulk testing of aggregates, concrete, masonry, paving, soils and earthworks. Located at Drury, our IANZ accredited Laboratory provides materials testing services for mainly our internal customers and some special external customers.
This role will be perfect for someone looking at starting a career in the civil industry. The successful applicant will be assisting the Laboratory Technicians to prepare and test samples. No experience necessary as training will be provided.
Ideally you will:
- Have an interest in laboratory operations.
- at least 12 months’ work experience in New Zealand.
- good mathematical skills with good verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to work in a team, and on your own.
- Be physically fit & mobile.
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
- experience with computers, specifically with Word and Excel.
- NZ Drivers Licence and experience with manual transmissions.
- Achieved NCEA Level 2 or equivalent.
We offer an interesting and varied work environment coupled with an attractive remuneration.