We are currently looking for a qualified night-shift Maintenance Fitter to join our team.
With the nature of our operations, we rely heavily on our skilled maintenance team to keep our heavy mechanical equipment running efficiently and effectively. Based at Drury, this is a hands-on trade role, so you will need to be well versed in heavy engineering.
Coming from a Mining/Quarrying background you will also have solid experience with:
- Maintaining mobile crushing and screening plant
- Maintaining fixed plant, Cone & Jaw crushers, screens and conveyor systems
- Welding/fabrication (MMAW/GMAW)
- Maintenance software programmes, exposure to MEX would be advantageous (but is not essential)
As well as hold current:
- Working at Heights/Confined Space certifications
- Clean New Zealand drivers licence (critical, as the role will regularly commute to the Huntly quarry using a company pool vehicle)
- Legal right to work in New Zealand
What are you waiting for? Apply now!